Valsesia is the hotspot for tourists who love uncontaminated nature and undiscovered places thanks to green nature and an intact, pure, crystal clear river richly populated by a precious ecosystem.
It’s right here, on the silver ribbon that snakes down the valley and all the spectacular affluents of the central tributary stream of the Sesia, where the territory is famously known as one of the “Meccas” of tourism connected to water sports.
Every year from May to September thousands of people visit this wild valley to saddle the waves rafting, surfing the waters in a hydrospeed, descending sinuous rapids in a kayak and choosing canyoning iteneraries to dream of. A no-limits adventure for only the bold and daring? Absolutely not! VIVA Watersports at qualified centres on the river Sesia, is within reach of everyone, or better, everyone who can swim, but above-all for those who really want to enjoy themselves and want a taste of unforgettable emotion.
River sports with professionals
ph +0163 75298
ph +0163 735301
Where to lodge
- Casa Smitt (Alagna, best location for groups + 39 0163 922993)
- Indren Hus Zimmer e Residence (Alagna, best location for groups + 39 0163 922993)
- Baita Walser Reale (Alagna, (best location for people seeking for charme and relax) + 39 0163 922993)
- 10&Lode B&B (Fraz Boccorio, Riva Valdobbia, + 39 0163 922993)
- Locanda Margherita (Via Marconi, Rassa, + 39 0163 737529)
- B&B Barcala (Scopa, best location for people seeking for charme and relax +39 348-2252175)