SKI FREE in Alagna WINTER 2017-2018
The Valsesia Monterosa Tourism Association in collaboration with Monterosa SpA is offering an opportunity to join the promotion Ski Free 2017-2018, for all periods approved by Monterosa spa or part of them.
Each structure is free to establish a limited period in which to apply the promotion, within the dates specified for the validity of the promotion. The client is therefore required to verify that the structure of interest is offering the promotion for the period requested by him.
The promotion Ski Free 2017- 2018 will be available for booking up to 15 days before the scheduled date of arrival, with a full, non refundable, mandatory prepayment. You will not be able to apply the promotion Ski free for reservations made less than 15 days before your arrival date.
SPECIAL OFFERS AT 3,4,5 STAR HOTELS
3,4,5 Star hotels will guarantee a skipass for the number of days equal to the number of nights spent by each person staying in that hotel.
SPECIAL OFFERS AT 2 STAR HOTELS, B&B’S, ROOM RENTALS, REFUGES, RTA
2 Star hotels, room rentals, holiday apartments, refuges, b&b’s, offer their clients the possibility to buy a ski pass for the number of days equal to the number of nights spent in that structure, at a 50% discount on the Monterosa Ski price list for each person staying with them.
Period of validity and minimum stay
The Ski Free 2017 promotion will be valid in the following period:
- From Saturday 9th December to Sunday 24 December 2017
- From Saturday 6th January to Sunday 28th January 2018
- From Saturday 31th March until the end of season
For all periods the following rules will apply:
- a minimum of 3 nights midweek (Mon-Fri), with the number of days on the ski pass equal to the number of nights in a hotel or if the booking is for more than 3 nights midweek, the number of days on the ski pass can be less than the number of nights, but never less than the minimum indicated above.
• a minimum of 4 nights if straddling the weekend (eg. Friday-Monday), with the number of days on the ski pass equal to the number of nights in a hotel or if the booking is for more than 4 nights straddling the weekend, the number of days on the ski pass can be less than the number of nights, but never less than the minimum stated above. The structure can decide to specify a minimum number of nights, different to and higher than the rule for that specific period (eg. In January the minimum may be 6 nights).
How to book
The client will contact the structure of interest and will book with them directly if the proposal is successful. He must specify the first day of skiing, the number of days on the ski pass according to the rules mentioned above and whether or not to buy insurance coverage.