The most beautiful ring between Val d’Aosta and Piedmont is around the Gran Paradiso. Finding out whether it is the celestial Jerusalem that is hidden on the summit or the view of a glacial cirque of extreme beauty is our goal. We like the Gran Paradiso haute route because it is a true ski mountaineering route, which has the flavor of discovery and adventure and can tell the story of early ski mountaineering.
5 days ski guide , 4 half board in the indicated refuges, mountain risk insurance, safety equipment
· skis and ski touring boots
· backpack 25-30L
· transceiver, shovel and probe
· emergency kit
· 2 ppairs of gloves
· layered skiwear (underwear+fleece+down+shell)
· buff and/or cap
· (knife if you are a splitboarder)
· harness and crampons for glacier ascents
Get inspired with our suggestions!