You are expert in ski touring, you have a good workout and want to be more daring? Choose to climb the Castore on touring skis.
The view from up here is admirable; the 4000 of the Alps are all in sight, in a concert of peaks that make you dreaming. You will come down wanting to go up them all. The descent is on perfect slopes and is suitable for good skiers!
2-days with IFMGA guide of Monte Rosa, 1-day MonterosaSki pass, technical equipment (harness, crampons), safety kit (shovel, avalanche transceiver, and probe).
- safety kit: shovel, avalance transceiver, probe
- telescopic ski poles
- touring skies & boots
- 1 screwgate carabiner
- ski crampons
- sun cream with high protection
- ski gloves
- sun glasses + goggles
- back pack 35-45L
- windstopper hat + sun hat
- wool socks
- ski wear with layers, base layers sets, Mid layer, soft shell, gore-tex shell
- ski jacket and pants with gaiters
*safety kit available until we run out of stock
The ski guides of Monte Rosa accompany up to 3 skiers per guide on the Castore Ridge
Get inspired with our suggestions!