Mollia and the mill forge
Mollia has been part of the territory of Campertogno for many years and represented the Superior Team (Squadra Superiore) until 1722 when it gained parish independence and subsequently administrative independence. Many of its hamlets are comfortably situated on ancient alluvial terraces and it is a splendid place for taking walks in the sun. In the past Mollia was the home of many high quality craftsmen who have left their mark in the buildings and in the environment. Now it is the site of an important eco museum ( with an 18th century mill forge) and the magnificent 18th century house of Belli.